When broken up is it better to assume that someone left you for someone else? Even if they told you the reason?

Be honest

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I don't think so. I've never assumed I was dumped for another girl. It would actually just make it harder for me to move on and I'd keep wanting to compare myself. I rather just say believe what they say and then don't linger or obsess over it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• 1212Why assume anything? Slap the if they won't tell you the real reason!

It's more often just incompatibility. 'home wreckers' are not so common as we think.

2|0
    0|1
  • Once we broken up I can give a damn what they are doing after. I'm not really a "closure" person all I know is I'm free do what I please.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not good to assume anything. That's where a lot of people's problems come from... assuming things.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Women are just like monkeys: they don't let go of one branch until they've got a firm grasp on another.

1|0
    2|0
  • Assumptions aren't the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not always.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I usually leave someone for... me ha ha. It is true in those terms. But I haven't intentionally left someone to jump back into someone else's arms.

1|0
    0|0
  • These days, yes. Most people do not have the courage to leave a relationship until they have another one on the pipeline.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im going to be real straight with you, my lover had his relative text me for him saying he had a stroke. he's 53. My old husband broke up because he wasn't ready for the married life... but he had a side chick

• To be clear, the relative texted you that your boyfriend had a stroke... was there something else to this text? Did he say it was over? And why text you over something serious like this? And I'm sorry about your ex husband. That had to had been painful for you.

• Hadent heard from him a while and he said that he got sick again meaning stroke. he's a way older man and he said he can't walk or talk properly anymore. Yes it was a break up text:/. and thanks about the last part

• Y would u assume that of all things when he already gave u an explanation

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it's not good to assume things especially when the reason is already stated.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes