Does my ex still have feelings if he cries, or is he feeling sorry for himself?

Anonymous
After not seeing him for almost 5 months I met up with him the last two weekends in a row. We ended up sleeping together, but we didn't really discuss our feelings, and he hasn't been with anyone. He was the one that wanted to see me, but we split up because he couldn't get his life together.

When I was talking about my new job, he later asked if there was any nice guys there. I said no, and he didn't seem to believe me. Later when I told a story partly involving a guy at work (I am not attracted to him at all, he was just part of the story), my ex just got teary and sort of turned away from me with his face in the pillow. I asked if he was ok & he said yeah he was fine, just tired. He got up to draw the curtains, but he looked pissed off.

He acts like he doesn't want a girlfriend, but won't let me go at night & holds onto me. Is it just crocodile tears and feeling sorry for himself because he said he's getting the 'manopause'. Lol, he's in his early 30s. I think he's depressed & it's not health for us to see each other.
1
0