How to start a conversation off if your ex doesn't want to hear from you and has blocked your calls?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If he has completely blocked you off from everywhere then there is no chance for you to start a conversation. The only possibility is only if he contacts you on his own.

• He hasn't blocked me on social media as he hardly goes on it and I left a message. He doesn't want to friends anymore he used me for gifts and i made a mistake farting and his with someone new so he really doesn't care how he talks to me

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't, lol.
    He clearly doesn't want to talk to you.