How to best interact with a co-worker you were in love with after a break-up?

kletendre826
A little over a week ago my girlfriend broke up with me (for the second time). We had been together for 11 months and got to the point where we said we loved each other. We got into a fight and she could not forgive me for my role in it. We are both teachers and she works in my classroom every afternoon. I don't know how to interact with her. She wants to be friendlier and has tried to joke a little, but I can't bring myself to even look at her out of pain. I don't want to show her how miserable I am but I also can't be happy when I have to interact with her. Any advice on this? Thanks in advance, I would greatly appreciate it. I think I am going to look for a new job in the spring for next year.
+1 y
Also, by the way, I asked her not text anymore because I wanted to protect myself from being hurt more, and helping me move on.
2
1