Would you kill your Ex-spouse if you got divorce raped?

Let suppose you got married and your marriage lasted for 5 years. Your spouse filed for divorce but looked for lawyers months beforehand and set up a good legal team before they decided to pull the trigger. They divorced you and they won. They got to keep the house, car and full custody of the kid.
Would you kill your Ex-spouse if you got divorce raped?You have to pay them spousal and child support. In addition, they are now living with another person in the house you helped pay while you are financially crushed and living in a shitty condo.

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you have 2 choices and both are correct

forgive and try to fix things so you can see your kids and get your stuff back
    and if she chooses not to listen
    kill them and take the kids dude

read the bible they are not allowed to do that
    you can kill them if you want

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I would never take anyone's life unless I absolutely had no choice. I mean like they're trying to shove me off of a cliff and it's either them or me! There's always a way to bounce back from financial detriment. You just have to stay positive, gather your resources, and work hard. I refuse to live a life with bitterness and anguish in my heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't kill

0|0
    0|0
  • No matter how angry I was, I wouldn't kill the father of my children. Even if he's literally raped me and beat me up, or stole everything I had, etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• My time is too valuable to spend in bullshit. I would rather look for a new person, and make the old one disappear as much as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just lol at any man saying no.

0|0
    0|0
  • noooo tf

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes