He moved in with me after 7 months, we got pregnant after 4, it's been 2 years and my emotions towards his lack of, have consumed our relationship?

Me and my boyfriend of 2 years now have a 14 month old and my 7 year old girls from my ex husband. him and I hit it off really well. But now throughout the whole pregnancy to date - my Post Pardom and PTSD have literally made our relationship toxic. I am applying for a county position so i'm incredibly nervous about seeking help. But after about a 4th hands on altercation between each other he has told me he is leaving if it happens again. I know where I am at fault but he almost never gives me the time of day, while all of our time is spent together I fear that if he were to go out eventually a woman would make her way in... my lackof trust has pushed him away since my pregnancy and now but he has also gone on plenty of fish to spite me... if it weren't for me lurking he would probably still be in his words harmlessly talking to girls. He loves me very much and my family tells me to back off of him, but he is such a cold fish. I have no idea how to begin to try and fix things.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Try this... each of you have to come up with 6 special things you can do for the other one - don't tell them - just do it. For the next 10 days. Yeah, you'll have to think about it hard, cuz you'll run out of ideas after the first day or two. But you can do it.

You've made some REALLY bad choices about how you date and who you have unprotected sex with. If there's ANY hope of continuing on you need to do something about it NOW. Get some professional counseling if at all possible.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Remember that you're a mother of young children, resorting to violence and putting them in a situation where theyre forced to see such a dysfunctional relationship isn't fair to them and you are, whether you know it or not, creating a lasting impression on what they'll feel they deserve or what theyre future relationships should be like. A relationship cannot last without trust and communication, its as simple as that. To continue being untrusting towards him and saying you want to stay together is a waste of your time. If he's going to cheat, he will. You being distrustful won't stop him, if anything it will drive him away because in his mind if you dont trust him even when he's being faithful, whats the point of being faithful? Seek counseling as individuals and as a couple, its alright to ask for help if you think your relationship is worth it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE