He moved in with me after 7 months, we got pregnant after 4, it's been 2 years and my emotions towards his lack of, have consumed our relationship?

DNae30
Me and my boyfriend of 2 years now have a 14 month old and my 7 year old girls from my ex husband. him and I hit it off really well. But now throughout the whole pregnancy to date - my Post Pardom and PTSD have literally made our relationship toxic. I am applying for a county position so i'm incredibly nervous about seeking help. But after about a 4th hands on altercation between each other he has told me he is leaving if it happens again. I know where I am at fault but he almost never gives me the time of day, while all of our time is spent together I fear that if he were to go out eventually a woman would make her way in... my lackof trust has pushed him away since my pregnancy and now but he has also gone on plenty of fish to spite me... if it weren't for me lurking he would probably still be in his words harmlessly talking to girls. He loves me very much and my family tells me to back off of him, but he is such a cold fish. I have no idea how to begin to try and fix things.
2
2