Have you ever kept loving someone romantically even after they hurt you and you realize they're not a good person?

I'm struggling so much with this.
I met someone I thought was incredibly sweet and caring, someone I fully trusted to never hurt me, only to discover after our relationship started falling apart and ultimately ended that he's nothing short of a horrible human being.
He's manipulative, malicious, and totally fucked in the head, but even after months of being apart, and months since I realized this, I still have love for him in my heart. And I'm not totally over him even though I'd never get back with him.

Is it just me?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• no it's not only you.
    You see girls are emotionally creatures and quite loyal when it comes to love we feel connected and attached quickly especially when we get the feeling that the guy cares about us and will protect us.
    In your mind you get flashbacks about the sweet moments like certain things he said to you or done it is as if you miss those moments and it makes you think he's not bad !
    But you have to make yourself remember the bad things he did and say whenever you do that you will feel disgusted and think he did indeed not deserve you and that you miss him is just silly.
    you don't miss him but miss the sweet gestures and qualities that you thought he had.
    So instead don't look back at his pics or conversations but move on !
    Find the guy that will care enough and don't let your emotional feelings control you.
    Don't trust guys easily with your heart ;)

• Aw thank you

• no problem just helping out another sister ;p