My husband took me overseas and leaves me for 1 yr., is he cheating?

that is right he took me over seas with my kids and turn around & went back to the states saying he will be back soon, soon my ass it is now 1 yr. since I seen him, yes he calls , he been going and coming for the last 13 yrs. and when he does show up, it is all ways the same thing, of course I would like to have sex and of course he does not it is all ways I am tried, or not tonight. after 1 or 2 days he does have sex with me. but you can tell he not in the mode this goes on for the 2 weeks he is here. no not tonight or I am tried. and maybe I am lucky he just might sleep with me right before he leaves for the states . and who know when he will come back. so the question is . could their be some one else ? he clams their is no one else.how can I fine out if I am 6,000 mile away from any one I know, & he does not live near my family . help if you can. how can I get him to stay with us ? & to start sleeping with his wife ? yes I am good in bed.
1
1