My husband took me overseas and leaves me for 1 yr., is he cheating?

that is right he took me over seas with my kids and turn around & went back to the states saying he will be back soon, soon my ass it is now 1 yr. since I seen him, yes he calls , he been going and coming for the last 13 yrs. and when he does show up, it is all ways the same thing, of course I would like to have sex and of course he does not it is all ways I am tried, or not tonight. after 1 or 2 days he does have sex with me. but you can tell he not in the mode this goes on for the 2 weeks he is here. no not tonight or I am tried. and maybe I am lucky he just might sleep with me right before he leaves for the states . and who know when he will come back. so the question is . could their be some one else ? he clams their is no one else.how can I fine out if I am 6,000 mile away from any one I know, & he does not live near my family . help if you can. how can I get him to stay with us ? & to start sleeping with his wife ? yes I am good in bed.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell him that you cannot live like this, which is the truth, and that it's up to him whether he leaves you or not. If he chooses his career over you then he wasn't a good man either way with or without your unfounded mistress fears.

What Girls Said 1

• I would do some google serches of his name and there are ways to find other address.Do a people search.Do reserch,something is very off.Hire a PI.