Can't forget a date of one week, that happened a year ago. Why is that? Am I insane?

Lyhra4
dated a guy almost a year ago, and we dated only a week because he had drug issues and I didn't accept that, plus I didn't went to his house, to live with him as soon as he wanted... The thing is, it happened a year ago and I just can't forget it, I still think about him and I still feel bad, for things didn't worked with us even despite the fact that I know how hard it'll be, to be with him.. He was very aggressive when he broke up with me and I blocked him. A month after that, he sent me a very angry message I still don't know why, once I had blocked him and we didn't talked anymore.. I know it sounds stupid but once he's into drugs is there any chance that he could have drugged me in some way that all I felt was maximized and exaggerated? I just can't understand why I still like him, I can see any guy even more interesting and I 'my just stuck on him.. Help me
1
1