I love hin, what do I do?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for more than 1 and a half years. In the past few months everything went downhill. All of a sudden, I changed into a selfish, arrogant, inconsiderate girlfriend. My boyfriend, who is way more mature than I am, put up with all of that for the longest time even though he got extremely hurt in the process. Now it is to the point he wanted to break up with me and is completely heart broken. I begged him to give me one last chance and he gave me another chance, but he did tell me that he has no guarantee that our relationship will ever be the same again to the point where he loves me completely. And in the past, we were absolutely serious about each other. But now, he says even if I do change and prove that I am a good girlfriend, he doesn't know if he wants a future with me. So what is the best thing for us to do? We have agreed that if things don't work out, we will break up. He is the kind of guy who never gives up on anything, but he told me that I am the first thing in his entire life that he ever gave up on trying anymore because he had to put up with me for so long. What should I do?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe learn from your mistakes and not be a "selfish, arrogant, inconsiderate girlfriend."

What Girls Said 2

• What factors in your life changed you into this inconsiderate girlfriend? Do you travel a lot? Do you have to put your career first? A few more details please.

• I'm kinda inconsiderate and naive to the point of being immature. That has led me to take some very reckless decisions

• Then you are unlikely to change as there no stress factors such as career, family, money, only your reckless immaturity which has slowly destroyed a good thing. You are likely to keep reverting back to certain behaviours. If your boyfriend feels exhausted by everything you've done, then unless you learn quickly to step up to the plate, he's gonna walk and who can blame him.

• You need to take responsibility for your own behaviors and actions. Try and get professional help like a therapist. There is a reason you are acting this way, peoplw don't randomly act inconsiderate and immature and then recognize they are inmature, but not do anything about it.