I am really heartbroken. Please help! Depressed?

piscesgirlie
Met a guy in May, we instantly hit. He asked me out within 3 days. Things were going great.
The guy seemed head over heels for me, he was always the first one to text me, to initiate conversation, to say sweet things. However, within a month, we started to have fights, cos he was busy.

After contact of one month, i decided to break up with him, in June. I blocked him from every platform. But I couldn't stop thinking about him. There was a sense of regret.
I finally recontacted him in July, asking him if he would like to continue the relationship. To my shock, the guy didn't respond. I sent him many messages and called him but no response.
Within a week, he contacted me and asked for a date.

We met each other and he seemed completely involved once again. I checked (investigated) his phone, and found some messages from a girl on his whatsapp
As per the conversation, the girl seemed crazy for his guy, by constantly sending messages such as " i love u ", " i miss u" etc. He had replied to a few messages, no "love u or miss u" but little bit of flirting. He had said things to her like, "i need ur companionship." when she asked him what do u need as a gift, he said "you." I found a few of his messages, that were flirtatious and most of them were business related.

He said that all this is true, and this girl showed interest in him, he also began to get attached to her, only to realize that these feelings were not intense and so he stopped responding to her.

I told him that i cannot tolerate this and i want to leave him. I feel like he cheated on me. Even when I was not in contact, if he really loved me or anything he said to me was true, how can someone move on so quickly with someone else? I m hurt now. I had faith that he won't ever cheat on me. He agreed that he was developing feelings of liking for that girl, but it was in no way love.
I am really hurt and even thinking about him is painful for me. Please help me, what should I do?

3
1