Awkward?

So I am possibly the most awkward person you will ever meet. Trust me I've tried working on that. No progress. So, how do I let this guy know that I like him more than a friend(subtly) with out being completely awkward and ridiculous?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I am the most awkward person and I worked up the courage to tell the guy I like that I like him. This is how it went:

"I like you... but I'll get over it."

Then I walked off before he could say anything. No matter what you do you can't make it worse than that! Go for it! (He's still talking to me, thank god)

What Guys Said 1

• Don't go up to him and be intimidating just casually flirt and talk to him and he'll get the drift and flirt back if he's interested.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh I used to think I was the most akward person, but I got over it and excepted myself for who I was. You won't be everyone's cup of tea, but you've got nothing to lose.

Just be straight with him and tell him you really like him.

: )

• If I like a guy, I just kind of go with the awkwardness I feel.
    "I dig you." That's how I do it.
    Doesn't really work for me, but it keeps me from getting too embarrassed when they don't really respond to it the way I want them to.