Would you forgive a best friend who went out with your boyfriend?

alltheanswers999
We were broken up at the time but she went out with him for while. We got back together and were together for a year. She always goes on about girls not going out with their friend's ex and stuff and loves taking the moral high ground. But she was with guys who had girlfriends and doesn't take responsibility for anything...
I thought i had forgiven her but she brought it up again saying that she and me are connected through this and the fact that she got with him means maybe me and him weren't good for each other.
I don't know if I can forgive her because she always wants to take the moral high ground and won't admit she may have done something wrong. She is one of my oldest friends but I'm struggling to get over this because my boyfriend and I broke up and we were properly in love and she was part of the reason we broke up by a massive falling out.

Am i over reacting and should i get over it or should i forgive her
2
3