Why will he never treat me like he treats other girls? What's wrong with me?

Anonymous
I'm really sorry for how long this will be but I just need some closure. I have a long history with him, we dated for a few months 3 years ago when I was 18 but I didn't like how he was with me and I ended us. I didn't know how to be in a relationship but I was nice to him. I regretted it and we met up and he told me he still likes me, I was so excited. I contacted him the next day and he never responded to me ever again. He was with somebody else within a week, she had a reputation for going on a night out and just getting with any guy.

He was with her for 7 months. When they broke up he came back begging for forgiveness, I was still upset, I never got closure it hurt. I forgave him and we rebuilt trust. I fell for him and he wanted to be a musician and I fully believed in him when he didn't believe in himself, tried to help him through depression, I was very open with my feelings and treated him well. But I was also bitter, he wouldn't make us official because I kept making bitter comments about him leaving, we ended up arguing for weeks and he left. It was too toxic I agree. He was with somebody else a month later who I later found out sold drugs.

He was with her for a year and a half. I moved on, I never forgot him though. I had just gone through a break up and he came back depressed. He told me he's truly sorry, that all I ever tried to do was treat him right and he was bad to me, and my belief in him gave him his career. I helped him feel better. We started friends with benefits to get over my break up but eventually he told me he likes me and wants more soon. He kept hinting. But I mentioned it a couple of days ago and he said he likes me a lot but sounded like he didn't want more so I ended it thinking it's what he wanted. He said "just like that? Fine whatever" he's cut me off again, ignoring all my calls and texts.

I've loved him for 3 years and tried so hard to show him but he always choosing other girls who offer him nothing. I try so hard, what's wrong with me
1
0