Why does my girlfriend break up with me over stupid and dumb things every month?

Rdzivan98
I am turning 18 in October and I have a 20 year old girl friend but it seems like every month she wasn't to break up over something so stupid. It may even be for no reason. She will tell me to leave her alone, don't call her ever again, etc. This has happened about every month for the past 4 months we've dated for 5 and its not like we can talk about the problem because she becomes hard headed when she's angry. Every time she's come back. She told me she never wanted to see me again in her life even though she has said that before but I told her ok that I would do what she wanted. I can be the kindest of people and she still won't let me sit down talk about it. I've always notice that she has never broken up in person and is never mean, but when we talk on the phone sometimes she can be full on rude. I of course want her back and I want this annoying pain to go away
4
5