Will your ex ever regret for the wrong things he has done. And the amount of things you did for him ever?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can say is that ex's shouldn't wonder about their ex so much. Also whoever wrote that accurate 100 piece obviously does not understand the males mind..

Most Helpful Girl

• I know some people don't like hearing this, but I doubt ex's will ponder about you if they lost their feelings. I know it's comforting to tell yourself they'll miss you at some point but reality is, it doesn't happen often. And the good news is, with time you stop caring about it. Like now, I couldn't care less if my ex wants to miss me or not. I don't even care if I never cross his mind ever. I'm happy with another man and that's all that matters to me.