Will your ex ever regret for the wrong things he has done. And the amount of things you did for him ever?

Will your ex ever regret for the wrong things he has done. And the amount of things you did for him ever?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can say is that ex's shouldn't wonder about their ex so much. Also whoever wrote that accurate 100 piece obviously does not understand the males mind..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know some people don't like hearing this, but I doubt ex's will ponder about you if they lost their feelings. I know it's comforting to tell yourself they'll miss you at some point but reality is, it doesn't happen often. And the good news is, with time you stop caring about it. Like now, I couldn't care less if my ex wants to miss me or not. I don't even care if I never cross his mind ever. I'm happy with another man and that's all that matters to me.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Wait wait wait. A man who doesn't invite you out because he doesn't want to see you is a confusing game? Christ you women need to do yourselves a favor and get a mind of your own and stop buying into this sort of crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, what you have said is true.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes