Would you actively set up your divorced parent with someone that makes them happier and more outgoing?

Anonymous
Let's say your parents divorced. One was single for a longer period of time and during this time, he/she did not date anyone and isolated. You then notice someone seems to be making them more outgoing and happier. If possible for you to do so, would you try and bring this person around your parent more often so they can socialize?

Where this question comes from:
There is this girl I hang out with and talk about everything. She is in a relationship so we are as friends friends can be. Since we talk about everything, she knows I sometimes enjoy older ladies (40 to 50, but still good looking)
I know her mom as well. My friend noticed her mom is actually smiling and laughing more when I'm visiting.

One day my female friend mentioned she feels sorry her mom is single for so long and wasting her life. (divorced 5 years ago and single since then - now 44).

As my friend will be away from home next weekend, she wants to tell her mom that I need a place to stay, so I can spend the weekend alone with her mom.
Though sounds a bit strange, she did not actually say she wants me to have sex with her mom, she just made sure I'm around her mom on my own for 2 days.
Yes
No
Maybe, depends. (on what?)
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
0