Should I move on or should I keep on talking to her?

I am talking to this girl at school, she said she likes me a lot, but whenever I ask her out or to sit next to me in class, she always she is private and she doesn't want people to know her business. At the same time she sometimes spend more time with her other guys friends than me. She even prefer to go to a dinner with them then with me, and when she's with them she ignores me completely. Should I continue talking to her.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• She likes you but won't go out with you? Something doesn't add up with that. Probably best to move on and focus on a different girl.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• no, this happened to my best friend and his girlfriend, she ended up cheating on him and tried to destroy his reputation by making it look like his fault, and he was the best boyfriend anyone could have asked for (coming from a guy in a straight way)

• She has interest in you but not enough for a good relationship. If you like her, I would talk to her to avoid misinterpretation. You could make each happy by for filling the physical happiness and move on.

She could be physically attracted but not emotionally convince.