If you saw your ex in a bar close to where you live, would you assume she's only there in hopes of getting back together/to casually see you?

I love the little city my ex lived in because it wasn't always super crowded and they had nice bars/restaurants. I've just been scared to go there since we broke up last fall. I tend to think way too much into things though. I'm about 30 min away from his town by the way if that matters
  • Yes
  • No
  • Depends (on what?)
    Vote C

820

Most Helpful Guy

• How little is the city? Chances of running into him are quite slim I imagine. I dont think I've ever run into an ex by chance.

Just go enjoy yourself if you want to ☺

• Lol I live in a huge city. Chances are pretty slim but there aren't many bars in his area... so that's what could look a little weird

• Eh don't worry yourself about it, who cares what he or anyone else thinks. I mean as long as you're going there with friends, that's all most people would read into it - going there alone would be a slightly different story.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a bar across the road from me and my apartment is above a coffee shop. My ex goes there regularly and he yet still thinks I only go in either to stalk him, despite the fact that I was going in both for years before he showed up.

I really wish he'd grow the fuck up, get over himself and realise I've got better things to do with my time than hang around hoping to see him

This is my neighbourhood, yet I'm scared to go anywhere in it in case he gets the wrong idea. I ran into him in my corner shop (two doors down from me) last week and he looked so angry than I dared to be in there at the same time as him.
    He chooses to come round this way ( he doesn't live around here) not the other way around.

You're free to go where you like, don't let him dictate how you live your life.
    Let him think what he likes, he will anyway.