We weren't dating, but I want him back.. help

we weren't dating, we were more like friends with benefits but we actually really liked each other and we went out all the time together. he doesn't want a relationship, I got too attached and started treating it like one which made me get mad at him for stuff I shouldn't, this made him realize that he was too emotionally attached and it was becoming too much like a relationship and he was done with the bullsh*t. the thing is.. we got along great but he said its over now. Is there anything I can do do get him back? he really is a good guy and won't go out finding another girl he just hates being attached. I'm desperate I want him back because now he's saying we shouldn't hang out for a while and hasn't contacted me at all

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It might be best if you move on.

If he says he doesn't want a relationship, and you guys hang out again you may hold on to hope that maybe there is a chance.

I'm in a similar situation, but I'm the one wanting to distance myself because he doesn't want anything even though his actions said otherwise...

• Yeah that's how it was with us, he said he didn't want anything but he treated me soo good. I don't want to move on because we ended stuff before and every time we saw each other again we would get back together (whatever we were) I think that's why he doesn't wanna hang for a while, but I'm desperate I want him back

• No he just kept me company and made me feel good about myself and it just gave me something to look forward to when I got to see him. as of right now we aren't friends because he won't hang out with me but I don't think we will ever be able to be JUST friends either

• It's hard to be 'just' friends after something like this has occured.

Maybe you should give him some space and time to see if he truly wishes to continue a friendship with you.