- Honeymoon Avenue by Ariana Grande
- Wish You Were Here by Avril Lavigne
- Perfume & Sometimes by Britney Spears
- Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
- Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran
- Not Like The Movies & Wide Awake by Katy Perry
- Piece by Piece by Kelly Clarkson
- The Harold Song by Kesha
- You And I by Lady Gaga
- Love Me Or Leave Me, Secret Love Song, and These Four Walls by Little Mix
- Drive, Someone Else, Wrecking Ball, Take Me Along, and My Heart Beats For Love by Miley Cyrus
- Grand Piano by Nicki Minaj
- Little Things, 18, You And I, Don't Forget Where You Belong by One Direction
- Nothing by The Script
- I Could Fall In Love and Dreaming Of You by Selena (These songs aren't sad, but Im sad she's not alive, so these songs make me cry)
- The Heart Wants What It Wants and Love Will Remember by Selena Gomez
- Chandelier by Sia
- All Too Well by Taylor Swift
- Amnesia, Wrapped Around Your Finger, Beside You, and Close As Strangers by 5 Seconds Of Summer
I went down my whole iTunes Library in order to come up with this list! I hope it peaks some interest. What songs make you cry?
Most Helpful Guy
I've Googled around for many lists of sad songs that make others cry, and the two saddest songs I've ever heard in my whole life NEVER seem to be on them. I'll mention the top four saddest songs I've ever heard in my whole life in countdown order:
#4 Usher - "Burn"
#3 Frankie J - "How to Deal"
#2 Tony Rich Project - "Nobody Knows"
#1 "Goodbye May Seem Forever" from Fox & the Hound (I don't know the artist name, but Widow Tweed sounds like she's talking through her tears at the beginning)
Seriously, my mother never admitted she had issues, but in 1994 she was so angry at me & my sister crying at #1 on my list. I can never speak the title of #1 without tearing up. My eyes are watering just writing this.