What songs make you cry?

The songs that make me cry are:
- Honeymoon Avenue by Ariana Grande
- Wish You Were Here by Avril Lavigne
- Perfume & Sometimes by Britney Spears
- Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
- Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran
- Not Like The Movies & Wide Awake by Katy Perry
- Piece by Piece by Kelly Clarkson
- The Harold Song by Kesha
- You And I by Lady Gaga
- Love Me Or Leave Me, Secret Love Song, and These Four Walls by Little Mix
- Drive, Someone Else, Wrecking Ball, Take Me Along, and My Heart Beats For Love by Miley Cyrus
- Grand Piano by Nicki Minaj
- Little Things, 18, You And I, Don't Forget Where You Belong by One Direction
- Nothing by The Script
- I Could Fall In Love and Dreaming Of You by Selena (These songs aren't sad, but Im sad she's not alive, so these songs make me cry)
- The Heart Wants What It Wants and Love Will Remember by Selena Gomez
- Chandelier by Sia
- All Too Well by Taylor Swift
- Amnesia, Wrapped Around Your Finger, Beside You, and Close As Strangers by 5 Seconds Of Summer

I went down my whole iTunes Library in order to come up with this list! I hope it peaks some interest. What songs make you cry?

I meant "Everytime" by Britney Spears, NOT "Sometimes".

Most Helpful Guy

• I've Googled around for many lists of sad songs that make others cry, and the two saddest songs I've ever heard in my whole life NEVER seem to be on them. I'll mention the top four saddest songs I've ever heard in my whole life in countdown order:

#4 Usher - "Burn"
    #3 Frankie J - "How to Deal"
    #2 Tony Rich Project - "Nobody Knows"
    #1 "Goodbye May Seem Forever" from Fox & the Hound (I don't know the artist name, but Widow Tweed sounds like she's talking through her tears at the beginning)

Seriously, my mother never admitted she had issues, but in 1994 she was so angry at me & my sister crying at #1 on my list. I can never speak the title of #1 without tearing up. My eyes are watering just writing this.

Most Helpful Girl

• My Heart Will Go On (Titanic) - Celine Dion

In Case - Demetria Devonne Lovato

When I Look At You - Miley Ray Cyrus

I Surrender - Celine Dion

Everytime - Britney Spears

What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts

• When I Look At You is so amazing. I have yet to find another artist who sings it as well as she does.

• IKR? It is great I love Miley most people hates her and thinks she is a BIATCH but I love how she expresses herself !! *----*

What Guys Said 18

• "Aye Mere Watan Ke Logo" (Oh! the people of my country!" is a Hindi patriotic song written by Kavi Pradeep , composed by C. Ramchandra , and sung by Lata Mangeshkar , commemorating Indian Soldiers who died during the Sino-India War Kavi Pradeep was reportedly moved to compose the song by accounts of casualties of the war. the song was famously performed live on January 27 , 1963 by Lata Mangeshkar at the National Stadium in the presense of Prime Minister Jawharlal Nehru in New Delhi , on account of Republic Day (26 January) 1963 , which was just two months after the end of the war. The song is said to have moved the Prime Minister Jawharlal Nehru to tears. Nehru was visibly moved by the song and said, "Those who don't feel inspired by 'Aye mere watan ke logo' don't deserve to be called Hindustani". The song received rave appreciation from across the country. Lata said , admitting that she was very nervous before the performance. She had a very short time to prepare for the song as she had a busy schedule. Kavi Pradeep , the man who penned lyrics of the song , couldn't witness the event. Lata told, "My regret is that Pradeepji had not been called for the Republic Day function where I sang the song. If he was there , he could have seen with his own eyes what impact 'A mere watan ke logo' had." All the artists and technicians involved with the song - including singers , musicians , music director , lyricist , recording studio , sound recordist - and later , lyricist Kavi Pradeep Pledged the royalty of the song in perpetuity to the Army War Widows Fund. This song with immortal lyrics is really a special song.

• Don't cry, but cats in the cradle definitely brings out the onions. So does if I die young. Also, for some reason, lucky by Britney Spears... Random, I know. Also, there was a song by Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. I have a little cousin who watched that shit, don't judge 😛

• Well, i have songs that have made me cry, if i remember correctly they were :
    - serial killer by lana del ray (dont judge she's good)
    - little motel by modest mouse
    - only the young by brandon flowers
    - lets go by stuck in the sound ( this songs REALLY good)
    - song on the beach by arcade fire ( its in the movie her)
    - never thought that this could happen by the arkells
    I think thats it, their all really good songs

• Lana Del Rey is underrated.

• Dude i couldnt agree more, i dont know i think i just like the way she sings, but some of her songs just flow so good its ridiculous that she's so underrated

• For the love of a daughter Demi lovato

• This song is so good.

• I play it for my niece who doesn't know her dad. o_o its the only thing she tends to wish for. She doesn't understand what a purple heart is.

• Honey (and I'm feeling blue)

• Big girls dont cry

• judas priest - angel.

• So, pretty much every song makes you cry...

• An old one written by Elton John after his friend John Lennon was murdered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AABK5eY1DGc

• That's OK; music brings out a lot of emotions. There are some songs that I associate with certain moments in my life, that are inextricably connected with the memories. Others just so perfectly convey feelings one can't help but get swept up in them.

• Thats why I love music. It allows you to express feelings you don't know who to put into words on your own. What a lovely system.

• not many songs can meke me cry but my immortal and maybe chasing cars from snow patrol

• Mac Miller- someone like you

• Words, words, words by Bo Burnham. It's a beautiful song. In all seriousness anything by watsky

• BABY YOUR A FIIIIIIIIIIIREWOOOORK!
    COME ON LET YOUR COOOOOOLLLOOOOORS BURN.
    MAKE THEM GO, "OH OH OH"

• Songs don't make me cry.

• What is Love - Haddaway
    Lose Myself - OneRepublic
    It was always you - Maroon 5
    Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson

All 3 were the songs I was into at the same time as having a significant crush. Can't listen to those now without thinking about them.

• Already Gone makes me feel like I'm in some sort of sad, dramatic music video lmao

• Exactly lol

• I used to associate "Already Gone" with the DeafBlind Latina who was the first woman I ever snuggled with as an adult. The ending lines of the first verse can be symbolically applied to the DeafBlind Latina feeling that snuggling with me was "a mistake". Then the reference to "a perfect kiss" in the 2nd verse applies because, me & the DeafBlind Latina were kissing. She's the first one I ever Frenched. Our last snuggle was on September 14th, 2009. I cried on that date every year thereafter until this year. I did not cry on September 14th because I had a snuggle with a professional snuggler on 7/16/2016. But I have moved on from her com-plete-ly.

• I hope he takes your filthy heart
    And then he throws you away someday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UwWYtLWEZg

• Daddy let me drive by Alan Jackson
    Canadain natural anthem
    And paridise city as it reminds me of my first girlfriend

What Girls Said 8