What are some encouragement quotes that could help me?

I'm starting to feel really bad about everything and need some words of encouragement to keep me strong. my sadness has gotten to the point where I am ready to call my ex lover and shout " did you really just leave me for another woman?" it also gotten to the point where I'm ready to go on white pages and search.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• You're beautiful, smart and can get a guy without trying! Do what you love and other people will be inspired by you!! <3

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE