Have you ever broke up with someone and contacted them down the road?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It usually them who contact me and I don't see a point of it.

0|0
    0|0
    • You've never had an ex who was better than the rest who you thought maybe it would work down the road?

• Show All
    • Thanks for the help... definitely most helpful, don't worry I got you on that๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• DON"T DO IT, especially as you get older. Putting together something that broke once is like picking up the glass from a mirror and trying to put it together, 9 times out of ten in causes more pain, and doesn't work. I am older, been through it, take my advice and move on!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. we all remained friends and I was happy they were not terrible breakups.
    Only one I was hopeful for each time we tried to come back. I don't regret it. I would call again knowing how it will end.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have only contacted an ex to get my things back - and to give his things back as well.

I would never contact an ex to get back in touch with them. Ever.
    Remember that they are an ex for a reason.
    Don't go back to that road. Mend your feelings and your heart and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, with my ex girlfriend. She's a good person so even if we aren't meant to be a couple, why should I cast her completely out of my life if she's okay with being friends?

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope. Don't see the point.

I've generally been friendly/civil with any exes when we run into each other but I don't go out of my way to try to have them in my life. They're an ex for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried with one of my ex-boyfriends. I couldn't date him but we had a lot in common. He couldn't keep it to just a friendship so I broke off contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, when I'm done with someone, I'm done. I'm not interested in being with them again or keeping in touch unless we are actually friends. There is only one ex that I still talk to. But I try to keep my distance. We are ex's for a reason. Sometimes though you have to work it out so that you can still be on good terms. But I never want to date that person again. It's a complicated situation.

But for the most part, there is a reason I've broken up with someone. And I have no interest in being with them in any way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I broke up with a guy who was really hot who gave me great sex, and I contacted him later after I broke up with another guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • How long after you broke up did you contact him?

• Show All
    • Why didn't y'all get back together?

• Because our relationship was over, and we knew we didn't work as a couple. We only really worked when we were in bed lol.

• yeah after years of being together i was just used to being abke to rely on him

0|0
    0|0
  • life goes forwards not back. even if I say we can be friends, what I'm really saying is as soon as the coast is clear I'm jumping ship.

1|0
    0|0
    • For guys who always ask the answers like she wants to stay 'friends' after the breakup, this post up there from the lady sums it up quite nicely.

Never be friends with someone who left you for someone else or the reason of them breaking up with you was because of someone else.

• I'm not saying i would move on, I'm saying I'm not going to be friends i just don't want that first stage to me awkward. so the first chance i get I'm deleting.

• I know what you meant to say with your post. I'm just laying it out there who don't get it and kind of get stuck with the 'friends' part.

• Nope, I don't do that. Once you're out of my life, you stay out of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I wouldn't advise it.

0|0
    0|0
    • What happened in your situation?

• Well, it usually just turns out bad. Like the other oerson just wants sex and that's it.

• Yes.

Never again -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I broke up with an amazingly sweet guy. I still regret it up to this day. I was too blind to see what I had in front of me:/

1|0
    0|0
    • What happened? Did you try and get him back? How did it go?

• As much as I loved him, I knew he deserved better so I let go of him. But there's not a day I don't think about him

• How long did y'all date?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes