Money the root of all evil? Is this true?

Anonymous
I'm surrounded by money problems issue... Or people who have so much money all I think about is how I don't have enough. I feel so selfish and so ungreatful and I feel like I'm never going to be successful!!! Compared to someone who has nothing I'm doing okay and I should be humble but I'm not in unhappy!!! This all started with my ex he is filthy rich cause of his dad he said I wasn't good enough I have a bad degree and a bad job and he is doing better than me. I just want to run away and feel some peace! I am losing my mind I kind seem to relax Iv lost weight I don't eat!!! I can't focus all I think about is how am I going to make money quickly am I going to make it will I succeeded or will I fail in life. My ex is now dating a really rich girl but she's soooooo ugly looking and has been around. Something that he told me he hated and he controlled me for sooo long cause he was insecure! I doubted myself he was the only person I had been with first boyfriend and sexually now I can't move on and I'm so unhappy!!! I hate my life I hate everything! Pleas someone help me with some advice it's 4am and Iv been up all night just want to cry
Money the root of all evil? Is this true?
Add Opinion