I feel stupid for sending my ex a nasty facebook message. Have you ever done this?

Anonymous
I was angry for things in my life going bad and I had to message my ex for something that involved him. He replied like it was no big deal and I got angry. So I wrote my ex a nasty message calling him names for making me feel like the breakup was my fault. I even wished him dead. Just wish I didn't say what I said. Anybody ever do this? I can't apoligize now cause he blocked me on facebook. What are your thoughts? I know I was stupid for what I did.
+1 y
I do have to say that after this mistake I feel relief that the relationship is over. That I'm glad to move on and not have to prove my love for him any more. Its like a release. I would still apologize but it helped me vent.
3
1