My 1st Love left me for another guy and now she wants me back. Should I take her?

Anonymous
She was my 1st love and we were in a relation for over 5 years before she left me. We were dating since we were 16 and the closest I ever felt to someone. To me everything was perfect until we left for college. After 3.5 years of relationship I had to move to another state to continue studies. We had a 1.5 years of long distance relationship and we had everything planned for her to move in with me then out of nowhere she broke up with me. Everything was normal. Nothing was different. She stopped talking to me for 2 days and on 3rd she said she like someone else and never talked or reply any of my call, text or email. After 1yr she broke up with that guy and now she wants to get back with me. She herself did not call me. Her friend contacted me to say that she is gulity and wants to get back only if I want. I am in a relationship right now, and she is really sweet. But since I got that friends call, she is the only thing I can think about. I have mixed emotion about her which is comfusing me so much. Please HELP me... I need your advise, what should I do?
4
7