How do I get rid of psychopath ex boyfriend once and for all if the cops won't grant me a restraining order?

Kneesaababy
When we dated he hacked my computers. He was super controlling and he'd stalk me through my emails and gps. After an abusive 2 years of his shit he dumped me and "magically" became a drag queen and asked out his friend and screwed a girl he met through me and his ex. The friend rejected him but him and his friends continued to keep tabs on me. I got sick of it so I narked on him to get him off my back and he continued to bother me. His friend would call me and tell me all the things he did behind my back and even when I was away 2 hours at school my ex would try to text me and say things in obscure terms. I figured he didn't want me back so I never pushed the issue since the day we broke up but even though he knows i know he's hacking my shit and I'm aware his friends are in on it Bc of things I've heard from other people he won't come out and admit what he's doing. He ignored my texts when I confronted him and he posts and deletes things on Facebook that pertain to me. I'm sick and tired of him and I want him to stop but the cops offer no help, they'll try to send me to the psych ward if I tell them he's hacking me and even when I change my number he still fucks with my fb posts and emails and apps. I really want him gone and I'm considering narking on him again to get him to go the fuck away. I'm just sick of it. we will be broken up 5 years in January and judging by his Facebook posts I know he wants me to come see him but I don't want to bother with him because he has already admitted to being at least a narcissist and everytime I interact with him he says things to purposely get on my nerves and make me jealous and I know he wouldn't stop even if I asked him to.
3
0