Does my ex still have feelings for me?

We broke about two years ago, so I've been very well over him. We hung out yesterday and went to the movies and during the movie he kept holding my hand, was caressing my thighs (which I didn't mind) and staring at me. At one point he laid down on my lap and when I looked down at him, he pushed my head down and kissed me but I didn't feel a spark so I pulled away. He tried to again when the movie ended but like I mentioned, I felt no emotion so I just told him I didn't want to. I could tell he felt awkward afterward but I started up a convo to take away the awkwardness. What do you conclude from his behavior?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Seemed down to fuck or the very least make out. One of the reasons I don't hang with exes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe not feelings in the sense of wanting to get back together. It is both easy and comfortable to initiate sex with someone you already know. It's better he felt awkward instead of you being hurt the next day when he disappears.