Does my ex still have feelings for me?

We broke about two years ago, so I've been very well over him. We hung out yesterday and went to the movies and during the movie he kept holding my hand, was caressing my thighs (which I didn't mind) and staring at me. At one point he laid down on my lap and when I looked down at him, he pushed my head down and kissed me but I didn't feel a spark so I pulled away. He tried to again when the movie ended but like I mentioned, I felt no emotion so I just told him I didn't want to. I could tell he felt awkward afterward but I started up a convo to take away the awkwardness. What do you conclude from his behavior?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Seemed down to fuck or the very least make out. One of the reasons I don't hang with exes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe not feelings in the sense of wanting to get back together. It is both easy and comfortable to initiate sex with someone you already know. It's better he felt awkward instead of you being hurt the next day when he disappears.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well watson i do conclude that he wanted to, oh how do the kids say it these days? Oh yes "smash"

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite possibly.. or he its just lust.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe. Or he was just hoping for some no strings attached fun. Hard to tell since what he did was physical. If you really want to know, you could always text him and say something like "hey, I wanted this to be platonic. But it seems like we're not on the same page, and if you have feelings for me, a friendship clearly won't work". His response might clear things up if you're lucky.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes