How does a guy feel when their ex or girlfriend told them that they hurt them?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I dated on and off for a while and he got distant towards me then ghosted me. I stopped talking to him because there was no reason to me to keep talking to him and trying to make things work. I deleted his number and haven't contact him ever since, then couple weeks ago he contacted me out of the blue. I was really upset because whenever I talked to him during our relationship he never talked to me and only talked to me whenever he wanted to or wanted to do something etc. He talked to me friendly like everything was fine and wanting to know if I was available because he was nearby my house. I heard he's in a relationship already and then he asked if I was free which made me more upset and confuse. One night of too much drinks I told him how I felt and he never responded til couple days after. Saying he had no intentions of what he did and finally admitted he is in a relationship and didn't want to be rude toward his girlfriend. That really pissed me off and I told him out why did he ask me if I was free if he has a girlfriend? I told him he hurt my feelings, messed with them, and could be honest with me when he was being distant. He never apologized when I told him that or even responded of course since he never does. Did he felt bad or don't care he hurt me? How does a guy feel when a girl confronts him how he hurt her? Did I told him off?
1
1