We broke up and she came back into my life. I want her back. What should I do to get her back?

Anonymous
We were together for 8 months and those 8 months were the best. I have never been so sure of anyone, even she believed that. Something happened and we couldn't talk for a week. Once she came back, she was noticeably distant. Over the next month she talked to me a lot less but she still stayed she loved me and didn't want to lose me. One day she eventually just ended it and it broke me. She treated me so cold and I couldn't understand what happened. We didn't talk for two months and in that time I noticed she was with someone else. They broke up and she came back to me apologizing about how she treated me. We've been talking ever since. I know how it sounds but I want to try and get her back. Is it possible to rekindle what we lost?
2
2