My ex boyfriend new girlfriend is stunning?

I've gotten obsessed with my ex boyfriend new girlfriend to the point where I hate her. She's stunning , I've heard through friends that he has been saying that he has found the one. That he's never felt this way about any anyone.

I'm devastated after two years together he broke up with me because he said it was too much for him. After only 6 months of being single he has moved on. I know it's not this girls fault but everytime I look at her profile I want to cry.

I always thought he'd change his mind, I really want to text him and just tell him I miss him. how do you get over somebody you're still in love with?

• Delete all social media still you feel like you're over him
  • Go talk to somebody
  • Try dating someone new
    Vote C
  • Text him and just ask
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

51

Most Helpful Guy

• Come on! Find a cool dude and let him feel the same way! The world has 6 billion population out of which at least 2.5 billion are men.. Just find a right guy for you! Or let some other to approach you...

Most Helpful Girl

• Moving on is very hard for women. But a true NO CONTACT is probably best, which yes includes blocks from Social Media, or Deletes... always seeing the other person moving on in life is hard on a person mentally. You become unhappy while they are having the time of their life. If the issue is severe, counseling can work. Keeping busy is of utmost importance, and getting yourself into something that is good for you. I lost someone 196 days ago. I miss him every day, but I can't see him any longer on Social Media, I took all phone numbers out of my phone, all of our email communicative accounts have been closed, and it is over. Sometimes keeping all of that keeps us stuck, when in truth moving forward is the only way to heal. Best of Luck