Some background i'm 27, wife is 25, so my Wife cheated on me, I forgave her and now she wants to leave me for a wealthier man please help me?

Anonymous
my wife cheated on me the first time, I never thought she would do it, she is a wonderful and great woman, she has been faithful to me and always been talked highly of by employers, friends, and family, I never in amillion years expected this, anyways she cheated on me a year ago and I was devastated to make it short, I asked for advice online and the majority of females who told me to forgive and that girls make mistakes and that it would be wrong of me not to forgive her, I even got scolded a little saying I most likely wasn't doing enough, but I do try I swear god, we worked through it, and it was with some guy who's a woman beater, things were never the same though now fast forward, I get home to our apartment and she's saying that she's leaving me and she wants a divorce, to make it worse she did this the day before my birthday when she said she had a surprise for me, I asked her if we could work through and begged her but she has stated she wants her independence and freedom, I just don't understand, anyways she told me that the guy she's leaving me for is richer and has a masters degree and even made her came from penetration alone, after begging and crying, she left the apartment and I followed her continuing to beg until she entered a Porsche I'm guessing it was him, there was a guy driving. I'm really hurt and i don't know what to do, she works and I work both, the apartment was in my name but a while ago she convinced me to put it in her name, I pay all the bills and I pay for her car as well as my car that i bought recently along with our furniture, which I paid for as well, she keeps her money, she didn't believe in the concept of giving money to the man, didn't like it, and I agreed that It was wrong. So right now I'm not sure what's going to happen, she says she's taking me to court and her knew lover is going to hire one of the best lawyers there is, I can't afford a lawyer at all, I just want to know what to do because right now I'm so lost?
2
7