Should I get divorced?

Anonymous
Borrowing my little sisters account... to lazy to make one.

We've been together over 15 years. We have SO many great memories. She was the one and I thought she'd be mine forever. However once we turned 30, things changed. she quit her job & refused to go back to work, refused to have kids with me, started hoarding animals and trinkets, and became a complete hermit. We moved in with my parents and she fought with my mom all the time.. so she moved to her hometown across the country. We've been separated for 5 years. I met this new girl who seems great.. but my wife is making me feel bad, like I'm the reason for her unhappiness. She calls and texts me at least 60 times a day.. She threatens suicide and says I need to give her a second chance before getting very serious with this other girl. Does she deserve that second chance? She made my life hell for 10 years... but I feel bad for just "dumping her." She has no job, no money, no friends. This other girl has a job, wants kids, and is more outgoing. What should I do? Should I just be single? Ha ha
Should I get divorced?
Add Opinion