Should I give him another chance?

This guy that I used to like likes me again but last time we were in a relationship he broke up with me on Facebook. Should I give him another chance.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Oh god, the man broke up with you on Facebook. I use the term "man" very loosely. Don't get into on and off relationships. He was ignorant, left you for something else once before, he will do it again. If he fed you some line like he just didn't want a girl at the time, its a lie, I promise. So, stay away and best of luck with whatever you decide.

• Thanx ill stay away from him and tell him it won't work out

What Girls Said 1

• If you have any shred of self-respect and dignity, you won't go back to this guy. I'm not against getting back with exes (under certain circumstances, of course!), but I would strongly advise that not only do you not get back with him, but that you also cut him out of your life for good! If that's hard for you to do, then think of it this way: this person decided that you were not worth the hassle of properly contacting in order to end the relationship. No arrangement to meet up, no phonecall, NOT EVEN A TEXT (which I thought was the worst method but clearly I stand corrected)! Nope, he decided to do it over Facebook. How disrespectful and offensive is that? And now he wants to get back with you? That's great news, because here's your chance to give that cowardly rude idiot what he deserves: a big fat 'NO WAY IN HELL'.