Does he want to be more then a hookup?

This guy that I've been seeing on and off for the past year and having sex with. A few months ago he made it clear to me that he doesn't want a relationship and me not wanting to lose him I continued seeing him but wasn't really talking to him as much. Between then and now we weren't really talking much up until a few weeks ago. A few weeks ago he even told me that he wanted me to come spend the night with him but didn't want any sex he just wanted to be with me. (Which was weird since we agreed to nothing but a sexual relationship) Fod the past few weeks we have been talking really good, joking around and having good conversation. He even told me that he really respects me. But I sent him a few nudes of myself and respond back to me with the serious face emoji and now is completely ignoring me. In the past whenever I would send him nudes he would always respond with heart eyes and he really liked them. So why all of a sudden is he ignoring me? I tried contacting him later on in the day to change the subject and he ignored me again! Did I lose his respect? What can I do to fix this? Please don't have any negative comments either I didn't think it would be a big deal because I have sent him nudes in the past and we have been intimate with each other. Any advice would be great! Thank you!

12

What Guys Said 2

• I answered your question. What are you doing asking till you get the answer you want to hear instead of the truth?

• Maybe just go for another guy whose on a hookup.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you are reading too much into this. If a guy tells you he doesn't want a relationship, he means it. That is why casual sex once again, does not work for so many girls. You shoot yourself in the foot. If a guy wants you to be his girlfriend, he'll take you out on dates, show you off to family/friends and will definitely not be ignoring you. The nudes could have thrown him off guard or he might be reconsidering if he wants to pursue something sexual with you, not necessarily cause he likes you. I could be wrong here and it's not impossible that he doesn't have feelings but I feel like if he did, he wouldn't be ignoring you flat out. He'll want to talk to you.