What did he mean by this?

Fighting with my guy. He seems VERY pissed. 7 year relationship. He was refusing to talk to me about what happened ( falsely accused of cheating based on anonymous message).

" If I ever feel like speaking with you for some reason I will let you know, you are lucky I'm wasting my time F'n you right now!"

" Like I said I choose if and when we talk"

and finally last one

" I do not wish to speak to you at this moment. If I choose to speak to you at all I will let you know."

- I am very VERY concerned he will never speak with me again, although we have been together for almost a decade. Can one of you guys interpret this for me?

11