So confused please help?

Me and my boyfriend have been broken up for 3 months. We see each other everyday at school are are constantly texting and on phone calls most of the time arguing or being emotional with each other. He's been my everything. I still love him. He doesn't love me back but still loves to want me to play the girlfriend role. And he keeps saying he cares about me. We broke up over a huge fight. We were together for 9 months. In the beginning of the relationship he was experienced and I was a "goodie goodie" his ex was his safety blanket. It took about 3 months of us dating for him to want me to be there for him. I didn't wanna seem like the goodie goodie, therefore I told him I drank and partied as my past. We became really close and I was falling in love with him. I didn't wanna have anything between us anymore so I told him that my past wasn't drinking and partying.. He was furious that I lied to him and then to this day thinks our whole relationship was a lie. All the moments we had don't matter to him anymore what matters is that I made him think I was something I'm not. I don't know what to do anymore.. 3 months later and here we are still arguing about the relationship we could have continued if I wouldn't have "lied" to him. he's done a lot since we broke up. Slept with other girls , ext. I have only been here loving him and staying through all the fights. I am over it and I am tired of him constantly saying well " if you were the problem we'd still be together " me and his relationship was real. Now he's just gonna use my mistake against me like I meant nothing to him! Obviously we broke up 3 months ago but he's constantly here fighting for saying he cares about me I don't know what to do please help

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• First off let me say this guy sounds like a piece of trash and you shouldn't be chasing over him. I know it's hard because you love him but him sleeping with other girls should let you know he doesn't care about you anymore. You can probably do way better than him and should give him his space so he can understand what he lost and if he comes running back the best thing to do is to ignore him and find someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to say hun but you need to give him space. To split up over something so innocent kinda shows his temper

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes