Could my girlfriend be cheating? please help me

my girlfriend admitted she liked this other guy for a few days but she couldn't hurt me we've been together for over a year and live in different states she acts like she's doing something but I don't know I've been cheated on in every relationship I've been in I don't know I i could take it again please help

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Long distance relationships are always going to be harder to control and maintain.

Remember, that whatever you can do without her finding out, then chances are she can probably do the same over there. But also the fact that you said that you have been cheated on with previous relationships, it might also be a factor, and you might just be over reacting because you don't want to same thing to happen again. But then again, if people can't trust their boyfriends or girlfriends, then something is already wrong with the relationship, because a good lasting relationship is based on good COMMUNICATION.

Well Good Luck.

- D.

What Girls Said 2

• Please don't let your past experience, affect your current relationship.

You need to ask yourself this, what are you doing or not doing that can make her want to cheat? What type of person do you know her to be? You know her better than we do...

Don't let your emotions get the best of you. But there isn't really any real answer as to how you know if your lover is cheating, unless you catch them and can provide the proof. I don't mean the he say, she say that person cheated either.

• i would just ask her straight up .. because being so young and having a relationship with someone in a different state can get confusing.. I would ask.. I was also cheated on and I wish I had asked when I tought it was happening

What Guys Said 4

• Well instincts usually are right, If she's fighting with you, seems distant, cold or has no interest in you then those are some bad signs...Especially if she lives in another state and doesn't see you very much. I'm sorry to say it but if you have a feeling that she is cheating on you bad enough to ask about it then something could be up. Sorry mate, best of luck to you :(

• Naturally-even if in a relationship-people would be attracted to what they're attracted to, so if it was just that I would say no, but since you live in different states, people need to have sex, so probably yes. I'm mean you guys aren't married. I would break up.

• leave her. get a girl that's close. I would work on those insecurities and make myself better. make it to were a women would have to be crazy to stray from you. make yourself awsome. money good career the whole package man. work on those insecurities be single for a whil let those wound heal properly.

• yes be carfull for this signs