I feel like the relationship is about to collapse, what should I do?

Anonymous
Me and girl friend had been with each other for 3 years. We met on a party and she chased me. I wasn't really ready for a relationship by the time, and I was young, and did not have time to meet with a lot of girls. She was not really the type for me. She is not very pretty, and sometimes I do not even want to bring her out to show my friends. I have a pretty good background and average looking. Basically, I loved her and wanted to be with her just because she loves me more. But now things had changed around, she seems like not caring about this relationship anymore, and when other guys are interested in her, she is happy and enjoying it. She did not tell me about the guys she met. However, I found out by myself. She had changed a lot. She used to make me a lot of gift and I used to make her a lot of things too., but now just not anymore. And I just can not find her attractive anymore. I dont know what to do. I want to break up, but there are so many things that discourages me to break up with her. I dont know what to do.
3
1