Would you break it off if you were in my situation? Anger Issues etc. ?

Hey everyone, first off thank you for helping me out.

After two years with my boyfriend, I have come to a breaking point. Mostly because I have had to deal with a lot of his anger, paranoia, etc. For instance, he has made small fights into a HUGE deal before. Which is concerning because, those things need to be solved rather easily with someone you plan on spending the rest of your life with. I have asked him to go to therapy before and have threatened to call it quits but he would go and stop. I never felt he took it seriously..

Well the breaking point finally came when he lashed out at yet another small thing. At this point I had way too much anxiety to deal with it any longer. The issue here is, I ended things and we finally saw each other to talk.. and he is so persistant in telling me things will be different..

Honestly, I do see a difference in how sorry he is and I do feel like he will stick to his therapy.. but is it too late? How can I even begin to brush off 2 years of this and start over? I dont know how and I dont know if I should. I am completely lost.. Similar stores.. help?

01