How to move on from a severe heart-break?

I just spent about 2 hours crying my heart out. I know the usual stuff to do to move on... like forgetting the past, getting new habits\hobbies and everything. but i need to know some new ideas that would help me recover from this hell. It's like i am not able to breathe and the pain is that bad. Please, no trolls. any new ideas?

63

Most Helpful Guy

• Only thing I can add without being total cliché would be develop your mind. Your thoughts, the images, and the pain comes that source. It's fitting that you work on not channeling your energy twords negativity. That's all I got. Even then you probably heard this too. Sorry bout wha happen though.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no remedy to cure a broken heart. When you go through a breakup you go through a grieving process, because you feel a sense of loss. So you'll go through many different emotions right now.

Try not to focus on what was or what could have been. Don't reminisce about the past Remove all traces of him from your life, because people's pain and feelings don't fade because they keep feeding them with memories.

It isn't a case of getting over it, its a case of getting through it. All you can do is keep active and every time you find yourself thinking about him , focus your attention elsewhere. Gradually your feelings will fade and pain will ease. The pain you feel now is only temporary because the severity does gradually lessen