How to move on from a severe heart-break?

I just spent about 2 hours crying my heart out. I know the usual stuff to do to move on... like forgetting the past, getting new habits\hobbies and everything. but i need to know some new ideas that would help me recover from this hell. It's like i am not able to breathe and the pain is that bad. Please, no trolls. any new ideas?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only thing I can add without being total cliché would be develop your mind. Your thoughts, the images, and the pain comes that source. It's fitting that you work on not channeling your energy twords negativity. That's all I got. Even then you probably heard this too. Sorry bout wha happen though.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no remedy to cure a broken heart. When you go through a breakup you go through a grieving process, because you feel a sense of loss. So you'll go through many different emotions right now.

Try not to focus on what was or what could have been. Don't reminisce about the past Remove all traces of him from your life, because people's pain and feelings don't fade because they keep feeding them with memories.

It isn't a case of getting over it, its a case of getting through it. All you can do is keep active and every time you find yourself thinking about him , focus your attention elsewhere. Gradually your feelings will fade and pain will ease. The pain you feel now is only temporary because the severity does gradually lessen

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well for me... I talked constantly , the more I did the Better I feel , find someone to talk to , you hearing their story also makes you feel like your not alone. The thoughts of whoever hurt you will be there always , what I did was embrace the fact they made me happy but also that they chose to leave or cheat. Its been awhile but still not over mine yet. I think I need have sex with someone new but I feel disgusted antianouteing with someone else. Love is weird sigh, best of luck

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'm going to tell you the usual again. Get outside, call your friends, hang out with family. I know it's probably the last thing you want to do right now, but it's going to help - I promise you. :)

But I also think it's good to cry when it feels like it. I find, that when I let myself feel things and even wallow a bit, I feel okay sooner. Don't focus that much on the reasons why it ended and if you catch yourself romanticizing it all, then stop immediately and do something else.

Just remember that life doesn't stop after love! Good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Distract yourself, is there laundry you haven't done? Or maybe try to cook and bake, go out and buy something. Maybe try making yourself comfortable, use a sheet mask, put on a movie then draw a bath

1|0
    0|0
  • Talking to someone helps the most. I completely get where you're coming from. Message me?

1|0
    0|0
  • You need a distraction. Fastest way to get over someone is to get under someone else. You may not feel like it because your heart is so wounded right now, but trust me, I've been there and it is a real boost to your self-confidence if you can find someone else to hang out with who appreciates you. I also recommend removing all reminders of this person from your life. No contact rule. Lastly, if it is feeling that bad I strongly recommend you seek therapy. It will help to have someone to talk things through, who is willing to listen and provide helpful advice. Talk to someone specialized in relationships. This will help you. Don't worry, the saying is true. Time heals.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uplifting music

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes