So this girl broke up with me... help?

HereForTheAdvice
So yeah the title is self explanatory so I've known this girl for a few months now and we talked a lot like really everyday usually through text anyways we went on a few dates we became boyfriend and girlfriend. So my problem is she broke up with me, two months later she said she does not feel the same way anymore but still wants to talk might have been a bit clingy (I'm thinking about giving her space I don't know that's why i'm asking) anyways we exchanged a few pages.. got a bit heated first time it was ok next time we said were not gona talk to each other but that was completely my fault I was drunk and sad sadly. Yet I apologized cuz she is a nice girl and kinda got where she's coming from. So I need to keep this short already at dayum 678 latters. Ok she said that she is not ready and she does not feel the same way anymore she has a lot of problems going on in her life school, parents (big fight) currently and we remain friends. And I'm here thinking what can I do, I love her I'm confused and sad I don't know what to do. I was thinking breaking contact for a month so I can get back with my school stuff and give here space and call her in a month. But what is your advice? and no don't say be there for her cuz of the fight, she is strong we both got divorced parents and we're used to hearing screaming in our families so nothing I can do there.
So this girl broke up with me... help?
Add Opinion