What exactly does this mean? " I do not wish to speak to you at this moment, if I choose to speak to you at all I will let you know" ?

Quick synopsis... My boyfriend thinks I cheated on him or was cheating on him for years because someone ( i believe my "friend" who found out I was speaking to my ex again friendly terms and has her own issues with her husband's infidelity ) told him and he also confronted my ex who told him we were ( which HONESTLY we were not! my ex wants me back so tried to break us up ) ...

He won't talk to me.. We have been together for 7 years and basically lived together... He did not want to speak to me at first.. Told me to leave him alone and he will contact me... then a few days later ( after he spoke with my ex) I reached out to my boyfriend like a looney toon and begged him to talk to me and tell me if he wants me out of his life. ... I received " stop " "stop calling and texting " " if for some reason in the future I wish to speak to you I will let you know, your lucky Im fkn talking to you now " " Like I said i choose if and when we speak again " " No we are over you decided this I want nothing to do with you " ... followed by a call where he yelled at me told me to leave him alone he's angry... then ended with a " I do not wish to speak to you at this moment, if I choose to speak to you at all, I will let you know. Stop contacting me "

I was told by everyone I spoke with that I "poked the bear" and wouldn't leave him alone.. But he's telling people were over... Which obviously right now we are... But I have SOOO much proof from my ex stating he is manipulating my relationship and want to show my boyfriend it... But I haven't contacted him in over a week to respect his wishes... What does the "if and when" mean? Does it really mean I may NEVER speak to him again? or was I being way too pushy?

:(
1
1