can't get over my ex after months. Is my situation hopeless?

Anonymous
Had the most amazing girl of my dreams and a beautiful relationship with her until she broke up with me a couple of months ago for no real reason other than she wasn't sure if she saw a future between us. I was devastated and nearly lost my mind.. I went no contact during which she messaged me a few times eventually asking to meet for a drink. I met her for a drink and she broke down crying telling me she wanted to try again and that she misses me.. we agreed to go on a date the following week and the time in between were texting chatting as normal. Then the day before the date she told me she doesn't see a future between us and wants to concentrate on her work etc.

We still ended up going out on the date had an amazing time together kissing touching and feeling really like a couple again. At the end of it she asked to see me again over the next few weeks but I told her we can't keep speaking seeing each other if she doesn't want a relationship between us.

I feel gutted, I'm a good looking guy who gets a lot of attention from women, in good shape, have a good job and good social circle. I don't understand whats preventing things - she's crying, telling me she loves me etc.

I don't know what to do and can't stop thinking about her and wanting to message her. I feel like my situation is hopeless and can't imagine a future without her in it - but at the same time I can't keep her around if im so deeply in love with her.
2
2