When do you know it's time to leave?

So I have been in a two year relationship. I can describe it best as.. when its good, its beautiful. when its bad, its extremely bad. He has anger issues and has extended fights, called me names, etc etc. I have forgiven him time and time again..

Over time, I feel like my feelings are not as strong. But I am also confused because of all the noise. My siblings no longer want me to be with him. So at this point it's hard to tell if I feel this way because of me, or because of people's opinions.

I know what he has done is so wrong, and has probably weakened our relationships trust, values, etc. Recently he poured out his heart, telling me how he came to this realization of how much wrong he has done by me and even his family. At this point, I don't know if I should even believe this. As much as it seems genuine, I have a fear of repetition. I have a fear of starting over, being alone, marrying the wrong person. etc. I just need some solid advice.

(He has started anger management as well)

12