What should I do? I'm freaking out over here?

Anonymous
My boyfriend's and my schedule has been getting a bit more busy, but we still managed to see each other a lot, in fact a bit too much. Well, now we tried getting new jobs, and I had a big concern that we wouldn't be able to see each other for 2 months (aside from a trip and holidays) because of how tight and busy our schedule was.

The day of my interview, I had hoped we would hangout for the rest of the evening because I knew I wouldn't be able to see him for a while. Turns out, he has this last minute meeting with his boss and he had to go. I was frustrated and expressed my frustration. He took it as I was taking it out on him when in fact I was just expressing my frustration and my stress level. It wasn't his fault. Either way, the entire argument was him calling me names. I didn't call him any names, I tried to explain myself but he kept insulting me and talking over me. Calls me selfish and childish when I wanted to plan how we would hangout from after I get hired for a new job; to have adequate time. He constantly assumes when and if I'm mad at him and he says I have anger problems. And then he threatens a breakup.

The next day, he texts me like nothing happened. And I was still hurt from all the name callings he did. I didn't want to talk to him, but I didn't want to give him another reason about my anger problems. I have been trying to work on it, but it doesn't help when I actually do try and he still keeps assuming. I brought my feelings last night, and he was refusing to talk and said it's over and that he will come for his stuff. All I wanted to do was just talk so we don't miscommunicate anymore. Now he won't talk to me after I had sent him a text that I didn't want to break up. What do I do?
1
0