Hoes over A Girlfriend?

My ex and I broke up because he wanted to be alone, but he says he'd rather have hoes to keep him company? Why do boys choose hoes over a girlfriend that would do ANYTHING for them?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he just want the benefits without the drama. As a couple people have to learn how to come to an agreement even if it's a sacrifice they have to make because of their differences. Hoes are not the way to go because they will be a hoe to the other fellows too. He won't be the only one.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're not ready for a commitment.

It does not make him a bad person but rather someone who is honest with themselves.
    I'd rather someone tell me this up front rather than becoming official with me and hurting me along the way.
    Now that is not only deceptive but immature and selfish.