Slept with my ex boyfriend now I don't know what to do?

so last night i drunk texted my ex and we were both out drinking with our own friends. and then while texting he asked if wanna meet and i agreed too. so i lied to my friends and left around 4am to meet him. we met, booked a room and we were drinking (he said he wanted to drink more n thats why we met up for few drinks). it was awkward at first coz we broke up about 2 years ago and we met twice before (which need up in sex...). and last night we met after a year or so. we drank and had sex and once all were over we left. as usual we took the same cab and i dropped him on the way back home. till now he have not texted me anything and I'm not sure if i should text him. Im feeling guilty coz right now I'm dating someone and I don't know if he's dating anyone also. and i started this whole drunk text thing... so its bothering me. i really wanna text him about it but i don't know what to say or ask..

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is awkward. I say leave it alone. Because he seems to disappear on you. And it seems like when you text and meet up with him that it turns into a sex thing. You can text him if you want to see what he says. It depends on how he feels about you. I say concentrate on the new guy your dating and leave the ex alone for a while.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you wanting to get back together with him? Or was it just a stupid mistake that you tend to only make when you are drunk? If you want to break up with guy you are currently dating, and get back together with your ex, text him. Just ask him if there is a chance that the two of you might get back together. Then at least you will know.

If it was just a drunken mistake, apologize to him, delete his number and old messages from your phone, and next time you go out drinking, give your phone to a friend to hold for the night.

• I did ask him the previous time when we met... Actually few times..
      he will either change the topic (or won't reply) or say he's not ready. Or once he even said it's just nsa. And the prob is I still love him. I would always meet him just bcoz I miss him n stuff. But I think he's meeting me for smth else... and after we meet he won't text or anything about it. It's like nothing happened between us.. but I don't know why am I doing this mistake again and again.

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes mature people are unable to take mature decisions. The problem makers and the problem givers when they come together complicate the situation more. Instead they should forget about each others and find new partners.

• If you feel guilty then something is wrong. Try and do some correction.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!