Ahat to do after the first time you've seen your ex in a while?

Anonymous
Hey, me and my boyfriend split at the end of last year. I needed to work on some personal issues and we were supposed to have had space but to cut a long story short I didn't give either of us space for MONTHS. So it just dragged on and on, his opinion of me got low etc. Anyways I finally started NC - thinking it's way too late I've messed things up with my ex but at least I can heal now. He ended up calling me a couple weeks later as he thought I'd been calling him off no caller ID. A convo ensued and I said to him - you wanna come for a drive in my new car when I get it in a couple of weeks? He asked if I wanted to meet that night... I did go. It was good we caught up and had a laugh. Once I got home he unblocked my number and started texting me. We texted till we said goodnight and that's it. It's been nearly 2 days, I figure it's always me who has initiated contact this year and it got me nowhere so didn't wanna come off pushy and be in touch with him. I have no idea what his intentions were/ are. Am I right to sit tight and wait to see if he contacts me?
1
0