What does it mean when a guy says " I will reach out to her when I'm ready" ?

boyfriend and I haven't spoke in 2 1/2 weeks... Together for 7 years... Found out I was friends with my ex for years and assumes I was cheating on him all this time... I tried talking to him the first week but all he said was I will let you know if and when I choose to speak to you for some reason... His family has deleted me and anyone I associate with from social media... My boyfriend deleted my best friend and my cousin I am very close with but left the rest of my family ( brothers, cousins, aunts ) on his social media... I am trying to read signs...

Our mutual guy friend told me that they spoke the other day and my boyfriend said he was hurt because he was blindsided by the whole situation and he's obviously hurt because he loves me and I am his best friend ;-( He also said my boyfriend said he will contact me when he's ready for the conversation...

I am not sure exactly what that means.. I know he definitely needs time to heal and process everything because regardless of anything I did hide my friendship from him...

Guys - how do you prepare for a serious conversation?

10